Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Was Johnny Depp a Good Pick to play the Role of John Dillinger?

If my Grandfather were indeed John Dillinger would I believe Johnny Depp's portrayal of him in the film "Public Enemies"? Not exactly at first....I actually would have thought Leonardo DiCaprio to be a better pick, as I think he looked more like John Dillinger.

Yet, I just saw the movie trailer with Johnny Depp and I have to say "WOW" what an actor!!!
JD =JD

My Grandfather was such a quick thinking Smart Ass and I must say that Mr. Depp.." Without a Doubt" can certainly act. Even though he does not look like John Dillinger..Yet, I can't wait to see the movie regardless.

John Dillinger, Johnny Depp, Public Enemies, public enemies movie, Public Enemy #1, 'Public Enemy No 1', Public Enemy No 1, 1903, Jimmy Dietrich, American gangster, Robin Hood, Baby Face Nelson, Michael Mann, Billie Frechette, Lady in Red, Bank Robber, Robs Banks, depression, John Herbert Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment